Concentrix is partnering with Primark, a brand adored by fashion fans and value seekers alike.
Primark is widely established as the destination store for keeping up with the latest looks without breaking the bank. Their stores offer a diverse range of products, stocking everything from baby and kids, to women’s men’s, homeware, accessories, beauty products and confectionery. Primark opened its first store in Dublin in 1969 under the name Penneys and today operates in over 320 stores in eleven countries across Europe and America.
Primark believes in working hard while having fun, and working together to deliver great results for our customers and colleagues. We are passionate about everything we do, and we look to inspire with the energy we bring to our roles. At Concentrix, we are looking to replicate this, and combine with individuals who display the right skills and attitude who want to contribute to our success and theirs.
We’re looking for people who reflect both Primark & Concentrix’s culture and values. They need to be bright, enthusiastic and always helpful - to customers and other members of their team. They must display a passion for always wanting to keep improving the way that Concentrix and Primark work.
· Responsible for a range of inbound customer contacts via social media and email
· Manage cases within the supplied Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
· Document and log all contacts and actions in the CRM per specified guidelines
· Provides clear direction to assist customers during issue resolution
· Remains knowledgeable of performance requirements, brands/product and process documentation
· Achieves specified performance goals and required knowledge of all tools
· Maintain active participation in supporting continuous improvement efforts within Primark, for example, highlighting process inefficiencies and reporting unresolved issues, etc.
· Fluency in written & spoken English & German
· Exceptional customer service skills required with a minimum of 6 month’s contact centre experience
· Clearly demonstrate the ability to respond via social media in the management & resolution of customer enquiries
· Proven experience of PC and software applications including Microsoft Word and Outlook
· Ability to demonstrate 6 month’s experience delivering excellent written communication with a professional manner
· Strong interpersonal skills, proven experience demonstrating the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
· Ability to recognize differing customer needs, and successfully manage resolution of contacts aligned with delivering great customer experience
· Can do attitude, and a desire to support our customers and colleagues
· A passion for fashion and knowledge of current trends
· The ability to learn new software packages/tools quickly
· Be energetic and enthusiastic in carrying out their role
Shifts between 10:00-04:00 (to cover European & US markets)
• Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
• City centre location.
• Onsite gym and canteen.
• 28 days annual leave.
• Employee discounts scheme.
• Pension scheme.
• Excellent relocation package.
• Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
• Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines. Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Belfast is a very welcoming city and we do our best to make sure the move is as easy and enjoyable as possible!
• Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast
• 7 nights in a city centre hotel upon arrival
• Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and much more.
• Advance in wages to help with first month’s rent and deposit.
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across multiple continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public sector clients. Visit www.concentrix.com to learn more.
*** Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.***
Diese Firmen stellen ein